Following is a list of symposiums, clinics and expeditions that Helen and/or Mark will be instructing at or guiding. Please click on a listing to view the details.
To schedule Helen and/or Mark at your event, or for private or group instruction, e-mail email@example.com.
- Nordic Tour: May 23 to August 30 (August 30, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: September 5, Big Lagoon, California (September 5, 2015)
- Traditional Paddlers' Gathering: September 10 to 13, Lake Carlos State Park, Minnesota (September 13, 2015)
- BCU 4 Star Sea Training: September 14 to 18, Pembrokeshire, Wales (September 18, 2015)
- Simplifying the Rescue: September 19, Whiskeytown, California (September 19, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: September 19 and 20, Whiskeytown, California (September 20, 2015)
- Private Rolling Classes during Mendo Madness: September 25, 26 and 27, Mendocino, California (September 27, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: October 3, Anglesey, Wales (October 3, 2015)
- Combat Rolling: October 4, Anglesey, Wales (October 4, 2015)
- Sea Kayaking Cornwall Symposium: October 10 to 11, Cornwall, England (October 11, 2015)
- Lumpy Waters: Pacific City, Oregon, October 16 to 18 (October 18, 2015)
- Traditional Skills Paddle (ENC): November 1, Stone Lagoon, California (November 1, 2015)
- Greenland or Bust's Yard Sale and Paddle Weekend: November 7 and 8, Trinidad, California (November 8, 2015)
- Qajaq Immersion Weekend: November 14 and 15, Bacalar, Mexico (November 15, 2015)
- Kayak Immersion Day: November 16, Bacalar, Mexico (November 16, 2015)
- Crabbing and Surfing (ENC): December 6, Crescent City, California (December 6, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 19, Dana Point, California (December 19, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 20, Marina Del Rey, California (December 20, 2015)
2016 listings will be posted soon… stay tuned.
Individual Programs: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of the course starting and we are unable to find a replacement, you will forfeit the full fee. If the place is filled, you will receive a refund minus a $25 administration fee.
Group Bookings: Because these bookings are planned months in advance, it is difficult to fill Group Bookings in case of a cancellation. If cancelled within 90 days of the program and we are unable to find a Group Booking replacement, you will be Invoiced for the full fee. If a Group Booking replacement is found, you will be Invoiced for the administration fee only of $150. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
A full refund or credit will be given if Greenland or Bust is forced to cancel a program for any reason. In such cases, a refund or credit will be provided for the cost of the program only, not travel, accommodations or other expenses. All classes and trips are subject to last-minute cancellation due to weather and safety conditions.