Following is a list of symposiums, clinics and expeditions that Helen and/or Mark will be instructing at or guiding. Please click on a listing to view the details.
To schedule Helen and/or Mark at your event, or for private or group instruction, e-mail email@example.com.
- Traditional Paddlers Gathering: September 4 to 7, Lake Carlos State Park, Minnesota (September 7, 2014)
- BCU 4 Star Sea Assessment: September 13 to 14, Anglesey, Wales (September 14, 2014)
- Intermediate / Advanced Leader and Trip Planning Training: September 22 to 26, Anglesey, Wales (September 26, 2014)
- Simplifying the Roll: September 27, Anglesey, Wales (September 27, 2014)
- Combat Rolling: September 28, Anglesey, Wales (September 28, 2014)
- Qajaq Immersion Weekend: October 4 to 5, Bute, Scotland (October 5, 2014)
- Lumpy Waters: Pacific City, Oregon, October 10 to 12 (October 12, 2014)
- Optimist Kayaking's Symposium: October 23 to 26, Israel (October 26, 2014)
- Traditional Skills Paddle (ENC): November 1, Stone Lagoon, California (November 1, 2014)
- Qajaq Immersion Weekend: November 15 and 16, Bacalar, Mexico (November 16, 2014)
- Kayak Immersion Day: November 17, Bacalar, Mexico (November 17, 2014)
- ENC Crescent City Paddle: December 6, Crescent City, California (December 6, 2014)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 13, Dana Point, California (December 13, 2014)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 20, Marina Del Rey, California (December 20, 2014)
More 2014 listings will be posted soon… stay tuned.
Individual Programs: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of the course starting and we are unable to find a replacement, you will forfeit the full fee. If the place is filled, you will receive a refund minus a $25 administration fee.
Group Bookings: Because these bookings are planned months in advance, it is difficult to fill Group Bookings in case of a cancellation. If cancelled within 90 days of the program and we are unable to find a Group Booking replacement, you will be Invoiced for the full fee. If a Group Booking replacement is found, you will be Invoiced for the administration fee only of $150. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
A full refund or credit will be given if Greenland or Bust is forced to cancel a program for any reason. In such cases, a refund or credit will be provided for the cost of the program only, not travel, accommodations or other expenses. All classes and trips are subject to last-minute cancellation due to weather and safety conditions.