Following is a list of symposiums, clinics and expeditions that Helen and/or Mark will be instructing at or guiding. Please click on a listing to view the details.
To schedule Helen and/or Mark at your event, or for private or group instruction, e-mail email@example.com.
- Simplifying the Roll: December 12 and 13, San Diego, California (December 13, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 19, Dana Point, California (December 19, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 20, Marina Del Rey, California (December 20, 2015)
- Sea Kayak & Rescue Safety, January 3, Eureka, California (January 3, 2016)
- Intro to Sea Kayaking 101, January 9, Eureka, California (January 9, 2016)
- Sea Kayaking Fundamentals, January 16, Eureka, California (January 16, 2016)
- Intermediate Sea Kayaking, January 23, Eureka, California (January 23, 2016)
- Paddle Golden Gate: February 5 to 7, San Francisco, California (February 7, 2016)
- Ice Bears and Islands (a presentation by Jaime Sharp), February 8, Eureka, California (February 8, 2016)
- 8th UK Storm Gathering Symposium: February 20 to 22, Anglesey, Wales (February 22, 2016)
- BCU / ISKGA Week: February 23 to 28, Anglesey, Wales (February 28, 2016)
- East Coast Paddlesports and Outdoor Festival: April 15 to 17, Charleston, South Carolina (April 17, 2016)
- Private Classes (during the ENC Kayaking Social): April 28 to May 1, Big Lagoon, California (May 1, 2016)
- Simplifying the Rescue: May 7, Lodi, California (May 7, 2016)
- Simplifying the Roll: May 7 and 8, Lodi, California (May 8, 2016)
- Traditional Inuit Paddlers of the Southeast: May 13 to 15, Waterloo, South Carolina (May 15, 2016)
- West Greenland Expedition (Disco Bay / Ilulissat Area): July 20 to 31, West Greenland (July 31, 2016)
- Nordic Tour: Mid-May to Early September (September 1, 2016)
- Traditional Paddlers Gathering: September 8 to 11, Lake Carlos State Park, Minnesota (September 11, 2016)
- Simplifying the Rescue: September 17, Whiskeytown, California (September 17, 2016)
- Simplifying the Roll: September 17 and 18, Whiskeytown, California (September 18, 2016)
- Private Rolling Classes during Mendo Madness: September 23, 24 and 25, Mendocino, California (September 25, 2016)
- Lumpy Waters: Pacific City, Oregon, October 7 to 9 (October 9, 2016)
- Halloween Campout at Stone Lagoon (ENC): October 29 to 30, Stone Lagoon, California (October 30, 2016)
- Traditional Skills Paddle (for ENC): November 19, Big Lagoon, California (November 19, 2016)
More 2016 listings will be posted soon… stay tuned.
Individual Programs: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of the course starting and we are unable to find a replacement, you will forfeit the full fee. If the place is filled, you will receive a refund minus a $25 administration fee.
Group Bookings: Because these bookings are planned months in advance, it is difficult to fill Group Bookings in case of a cancellation. If cancelled within 90 days of the program and we are unable to find a Group Booking replacement, you will be Invoiced for the full fee. If a Group Booking replacement is found, you will be Invoiced for the administration fee only of $150. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
A full refund or credit will be given if Greenland or Bust is forced to cancel a program for any reason. In such cases, a refund or credit will be provided for the cost of the program only, not travel, accommodations or other expenses. All classes and trips are subject to last-minute cancellation due to weather and safety conditions.