Following is a list of symposiums, clinics and expeditions that Helen and/or Mark will be instructing at or guiding. Please click on a listing to view the details.
To schedule Helen and/or Mark at your event, or for private or group instruction, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optimist Kayaking's Symposium: October 23 to 26, Israel (October 26, 2014)
- Overcoming Anxiety With Action (Canoe Wales Regional Development Program): October 29, Anglesey Outdoors, North Wales (October 29, 2014)
- Traditional Skills Paddle (ENC): November 1, Stone Lagoon, California (November 1, 2014)
- Who’s Leading Who? (Canoe Wales Regional Development Program): November 1, Llyn Padarn, North Wales (November 1, 2014)
- South Greenland Expedition and The Greenland National Kayaking Championship: November 10, Eureka, California (November 10, 2014)
- Qajaq Immersion Weekend: November 15 and 16, Bacalar, Mexico (November 16, 2014)
- Kayak Immersion Day: November 17, Bacalar, Mexico (November 17, 2014)
- ENC Crescent City Paddle: December 6, Crescent City, California (December 6, 2014)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 13, Dana Point, California (December 13, 2014)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 20, Marina Del Rey, California (December 20, 2014)
- Jamaica Circumnavigation Attempt (January 29, 2015)
2015 listings will be posted soon… stay tuned.
Individual Programs: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of the course starting and we are unable to find a replacement, you will forfeit the full fee. If the place is filled, you will receive a refund minus a $25 administration fee.
Group Bookings: Because these bookings are planned months in advance, it is difficult to fill Group Bookings in case of a cancellation. If cancelled within 90 days of the program and we are unable to find a Group Booking replacement, you will be Invoiced for the full fee. If a Group Booking replacement is found, you will be Invoiced for the administration fee only of $150. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
A full refund or credit will be given if Greenland or Bust is forced to cancel a program for any reason. In such cases, a refund or credit will be provided for the cost of the program only, not travel, accommodations or other expenses. All classes and trips are subject to last-minute cancellation due to weather and safety conditions.