Following is a list of symposiums, clinics and expeditions that Helen and/or Mark will be instructing at or guiding. Please click on a listing to view the details.
To schedule Helen and/or Mark at your event, or for private or group instruction, e-mail email@example.com.
- Storm Gathering USA (Symposium): March 6 to 8, Trinidad, California (March 8, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: March 28, Anglesey, Wales (March 28, 2015)
- Combat Rolling: March 29, Anglesey, Wales (March 29, 2015)
- BCU 4 Star Sea Training and Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning: March 30 to April 3, Anglesey, Wales (April 3, 2015)
- Anglesey Adventure Week: April 6 to 10, Anglesey, Wales (April 10, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll, April 11, Anglesey, Wales (April 11, 2015)
- Combat Rolling: April 12, Anglesey, Wales (April 12, 2015)
- East Coast Paddlesports and Outdoor Festival: April 17 to 19, Charleston, South Carolina (April 19, 2015)
- Paddle Marathon Laguna Bacalar 2015: May 1 to 3, Bacalar, Mexico (May 3, 2015)
- Simplifying the Rescue: May 16, Lodi, California (May 16, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: May 16 and 17, Lodi, California (May 17, 2015)
- Nordic Tour: May 23 to August 30 (August 30, 2015)
- Traditional Paddlers' Gathering: September 10 to 13, Lake Carlos State Park, Minnesota (September 13, 2015)
- Qajaq Immersion Weekend: November 14 and 15, Bacalar, Mexico (November 15, 2015)
- Kayak Immersion Day: November 16, Bacalar, Mexico (November 16, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 19, Dana Point, California (December 19, 2015)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 20, Marina Del Rey, California (December 20, 2015)
- Spirit of Antarctica Expedition: December 31, 2015 to January 28, 2016, Antarctica (January 28, 2016)
2015 listings will be posted soon… stay tuned.
Individual Programs: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of the course starting and we are unable to find a replacement, you will forfeit the full fee. If the place is filled, you will receive a refund minus a $25 administration fee.
Group Bookings: Because these bookings are planned months in advance, it is difficult to fill Group Bookings in case of a cancellation. If cancelled within 90 days of the program and we are unable to find a Group Booking replacement, you will be Invoiced for the full fee. If a Group Booking replacement is found, you will be Invoiced for the administration fee only of $150. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
A full refund or credit will be given if Greenland or Bust is forced to cancel a program for any reason. In such cases, a refund or credit will be provided for the cost of the program only, not travel, accommodations or other expenses. All classes and trips are subject to last-minute cancellation due to weather and safety conditions.