Following is a list of symposiums, clinics and expeditions that Helen and/or Mark will be instructing at or guiding. Please click on a listing to view the details.
To schedule Helen and/or Mark at your event, or for private or group instruction, e-mail email@example.com.
- West Greenland Expedition (Disco Bay / Ilulissat Area): July 20 to 30, West Greenland (July 30, 2016)
- Traditional Paddlers Gathering: September 8 to 11, Lake Carlos State Park, Minnesota (September 11, 2016)
- Simplifying the Rescue: September 17, Whiskeytown, California (September 17, 2016)
- Simplifying the Roll: September 17 and 18, Whiskeytown, California (September 18, 2016)
- Private Rolling Classes during Mendo Madness: September 23, 24 and 25, Mendocino, California (September 25, 2016)
- Lumpy Waters: Pacific City, Oregon, October 7 to 9 (October 9, 2016)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 11, San Diego, California (December 11, 2016)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 17, Dana Point, California (December 17, 2016)
- Simplifying the Roll: December 18, Marina Del Rey, California (December 18, 2016)
More 2016 listings will be posted soon… stay tuned.
Individual Programs: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If you cancel within 14 days of the course starting and we are unable to find a replacement, you will forfeit the full fee. If the place is filled, you will receive a refund minus a $25 administration fee.
Group Bookings: Because these bookings are planned months in advance, it is difficult to fill Group Bookings in case of a cancellation. If cancelled within 90 days of the program and we are unable to find a Group Booking replacement, you will be Invoiced for the full fee. If a Group Booking replacement is found, you will be Invoiced for the administration fee only of $150. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
A full refund or credit will be given if Greenland or Bust is forced to cancel a program for any reason. In such cases, a refund or credit will be provided for the cost of the program only, not travel, accommodations or other expenses. All classes and trips are subject to last-minute cancellation due to weather and safety conditions.